Course Title (in Thai)
Course Title (in English):
Introduction for Soft Skills Development
1. To build confidence in communication.
2. To understand the critical thinking and problem-solving process and learn tips on how to enhance soft skills.
3. To learn how to manage time effectively.
4. To build survival skills and be able to adapt to different situations.
5. To have a full understanding of soft skills and why we need to have soft skills
Content lectures and practices in the following topics:
1. Introduction to soft skills and their importance to learn and improve.
2. The FIVE (5) most essential soft skills needed for the 21st century: Communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, time management, teamwork, and adaptability and flexibility.
3. Discuss how to enhance or improve these soft skills.
4. Understanding how to possess soft skills to land our dream job, build confidence, and enhance our relationships with others.
5. Discuss how to integrate soft skills development in university courses to enhance graduate employability.
6. Tests, exercises, and case studies.
Guest Speaker Associate Professor Dr. Tang Keow Ngang
Trainee 1. Lecturers and graduate students of Khon Kaen University
2. Staffs of Khon Kaen University
Type of training Lecture